2022 Kit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: 2022 Kit

Post by josie andrews »

cumbria_warrior wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:05 am Could today be the day the shirts are released? Just going off founded 21st November 1872.
Nope 😉
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Haha just wishful thinking Josie. Surely they have got to be out soon
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cumbria_warrior wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:57 am Haha just wishful thinking Josie. Surely they have got to be out soon
I know, every time I go in the shop, weekly, I always ask 😊

Not been in this week sadly met up with some friends at the start of the week who I haven’t seen since before Covid, two of them didn’t say they had bad colds 🤨
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Get well soon, I’ve got tested positive Wednesday so stuck at home. Thankfully not too bad. Just too much time on hands
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cumbria_warrior wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:12 am Get well soon, I’ve got tested positive Wednesday so stuck at home. Thankfully not too bad. Just too much time on hands

Thank you, getting over the worst of it now hopefully 😊 I have a low immune system so pick up bugs easily! I test twice a week for Covid & either luckily or because I am or always have been extra careful or because I’m double jabbed, boosted & flu jabbed always tested negative. Even official tests at hospital have always been negative 😊

Regular hand washing all the time & hand gel have been part of my life for 40 years so it has not been new to me 😊
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Are Hummel having problems with sourcing the black piping?