Store open Monday-Saturday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Store open Monday-Saturday

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors’ official Club Store at Robin Park Arena is now open every week 10am-4pm Monday-Saturday.

Fans can shop in Store our first delivery of the 2022 hummel primary training range. The new range features our 150th year badge in a mix of cherry and black garments in Junior and Adult sizes, including a Coach Zip Hoody, Home Travel Jacket and Staff Zip Hoody.

Also available is the Home Warm Up Quarter Zip as worn by Zak Hardaker above, as well as the Primary Overhead Hoody as worn by John Bateman. Coming soon to the Store will be the Black Training Tee as worn by Kai Pearce-Paul, alongside several other garments to complete the 2022 primary training range.

Here is the full list of the new range that our Club Store currently has in stock and is available to buy now:

Coach Zip Hoody JNR & AD
Coach T-shirt JNR & AD
Staff Zip Hoody JNR & AD
Home Travel Jacket JNR & AD
Home Travel Joggers AD
Home Warm Up T-Shirt JNR & AD
Home Warm Up Quarter Zip AD
Primary Overhead Hoody JNR & AD
Primary Zip Hoody
All Weather Jacket
Core Bench Jacket
Bags (Backpack & Travel Sports)
Take a look online and shop today! https://store.wiganwarriors.com/shop/2022%20teamwear

This is just the first batch of training gear with plenty more still to be released in the coming weeks! Make sure to stay tuned across our online Store page HERE and across Wigan Warriors’ social media channels and website.

Click & Collect orders can be collected during the Club Store opening times.

Sunday’s will remain closed until further notice and any further changes will be announced in due course.

For more information contact 01942 762845 or store@wiganwarriors.com. Please do not travel unless you are sure of opening times.

Warriors World in the Grand Arcade has permanently closed.

Make it Wigan in 2022 and celebrate our 150th year with a Wigan Warriors season ticket. Supporting Wigan is about more than just going to a game. It’s about something bigger, something special. Its about playing our own individual role in helping the Club succeed. Buy your season ticket today. Click HERE for all the details.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/11/ ... aturday-2/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Re: Store open Monday-Saturday

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:58 pm

What happened to the Hall of Fame pictures in the Grand Arcade, have they gone too?

I haven't been in the GC in ages.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I think the club or Hummel have forgotten that there has been a global pandemic & that a lot of people are still struggling financially.

I always buy loads of different clothing from the store, but at these prices I will certainly have to curtail my spending sadly 🙁
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:05 pm
josie andrews wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:58 pm

What happened to the Hall of Fame pictures in the Grand Arcade, have they gone too?

I haven't been in the GC in ages.
They weren’t pictures but murals on the walls 😊

Think I’ve been to the GA maybe two or three times since the pandemic!😷
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:12 pm I think the club or Hummel have forgotten that there has been a global pandemic & that a lot of people are still struggling financially.

I always buy loads of different clothing from the store, but at these prices I will certainly have to curtail my spending sadly 🙁
We’ve said the same thing to be honest
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I've only been Robin Park a couple of times or so. Does anyone know if there are changing rooms (like the small one I Grande Arcade)? Never noticed.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:01 pm I've only been Robin Park a couple of times or so. Does anyone know if there are changing rooms (like the small one I Grande Arcade)? Never noticed.
No.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:01 pm I've only been Robin Park a couple of times or so. Does anyone know if there are changing rooms (like the small one I Grande Arcade)? Never noticed.
Nope and if you go on a matchday don't expect their to be room in the shop to try anything on either.