Hummel extend

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AndyNick

Hummel extend

Post by AndyNick »

So we've got Hummel til 2028.

That's a long kit contract! I know they divide opinion but I quite like the stuff they produce. Only issue for me is its on the pricey side but that seems to be across the sport rather than just our issue. Hopefully they follow up the announcement with a nice traditional style kit for us all to buy for Christmas!
medlocke

Re: Hummel extend

Post by medlocke »

Was hoping Ellgren would come back to the fold
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

That’s a very long deal but so far I’ve been underwhelmed by their gear I hope they get the new kit right and manage to keep a lid on prices.

I notice Everton too have Hummel,same again with prices way to expensive and it’s clear that people simply aren’t buying the stuff as I get emails at least once a week about a sale on the kit and gear,lower prices maybe?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

There is a retro shirt in the store with Norweb on the front & the old Wigan badge for those who don’t like the new badge!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I wonder if it's trial and error with Ellgren? Think they have partnerships with Leigh and Halifax. Be interesting if the return with SL clubs.

Quirky home shirt this season and very smart retro themed 2020 home shirt, let's hope these got it right this season.

Presuming we have a new principle partner looking at Kade Ellis in training gear on Twitter.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:43 pm I wonder if it's trial and error with Ellgren? Think they have partnerships with Leigh and Halifax. Be interesting if the return with SL clubs.

Quirky home shirt this season and very smart retro themed 2020 home shirt, let's hope these got it right this season.

Presuming we have a new principle partner looking at Kade Ellis in training gear on Twitter.
Think that logo is to do with Warpaint, who are already a sponsor, Men & Mental Health 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan