Peet

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Charriots Offiah

Peet

Post by Charriots Offiah »

I am going to nail my colours to the mast, I think we will see a massive improvement next season. I think Matty will turn out to be a fine coach.
josie andrews

Re: Peet

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:05 am I am going to nail my colours to the mast, I think we will see a massive improvement next season. I think Matty will turn out to be a fine coach.
Plus me 😊👌
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
PJC

Post by PJC »

Hoping for open , attractive Rugby
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

Here's hoping, new untried signings aswell .I'm a bit concerned about leaders on the pitch when we're up against it but hopefully we'll have a good team spirit we can only hope for the best,can't be worse than last season surely, can it.
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

I always found Peets teams pretty entertaining when I watched the academy so here’s hoping he carries on in that style wish him all the best anyway
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Peet will not be the influence on the team. Briers will
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Let’s hope.
Let face it, it shouldn’t be hard to make an improvement.
Lams rugby was the worst I’d ever seen
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

No no no, he's an internal promotion so will 100% be rubbish as we all know Lam had his arms tied behind his back and everything was the fault of people from management and left overs from Wanes era.

I'm looking forward to a full year of rugby and yes we might not have gone for the mega buck signings but I'm also looking at the players we have and quietly hopeful.

Players like Shorrocks played way to much rugby last year and before the fatigue started we saw some good stuff that I hope we will see more of in 2022.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Im honestly 50/50…… i think we will suprise a few people like myself but im not expecting attractive rugby
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Let's hope for an improvement.

It's not a big ask is it?