Wigan Warriors overseas quota explained as Tommy Leuluai given exemption

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dan2266

Re: Wigan Warriors overseas quota explained as Tommy Leuluai given exemption

Post by Dan2266 »

Dan2266 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:48 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:26 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:07 pm

All I know is Field was offered to SL clubs, He was very close to a move until said club signed another half. Field is aware of the situation. Its a tough one, especially considering we still don't know Bevans plans.

I do find it ridiculous that we would offer Field out when potentially losing French as well.

But then on the back of that its not sporting reasons Wigan are open to getting rid of Field for.

The only thing I can think of is its a scare tactic, "Sort yourself out or you wont be here"
Your right Dan sorry. We read and interpret posts on here to fit what we believe as true. We are all entitled to a veiw and light banter but petty snide remarks only takes away from what really matters posters being able to post what they believe right. If I'm honest I am just glad that no one has to leave. And if you're right it will be players choice not through some signing cock up
I hope neither leave if I'm being honest, we haven't seen much of Field, and Bevan is Bevan, on his day he is fantastic.

There's a few things going on at the moment and a lot of decisions that could go either way, both players in & out.

out of respect for the situations I'm not even going to name names or potential outcomes, I know for a fact that one other user of this site is doing the same from personal conversations. It will all come out.
We Finally beat other SL Clubs to a player!!! (Ramon Silva)