2 new signings Thornley and Silva

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Flash

Re: 2 new signings Thornley and Silva

Post by Flash »

medlocke wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:34 pm I'm obviously not wanted on here so I shall stop spoiling it for others and leave, goodbye
Don't be daft mate! Like you, I've enjoyed our banter over the years. I've never given you an easy ride (and vice versa). Don't expect me to start now after 15+ years! ;)
Wes

Post by Wes »

medlocke wrote:
Mike wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:14 pm
Flash wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:14 pm Explain how that isn't true. You never have a bad word to say about any islanders but offer ridiculous levels of criticism when it comes to Wigan born players. "Goulding never passed" is your latest masterpiece. He was one of the best Winger's centres we've had in Superleague. Only Carmont and Gleason could be said to be his equal or better at putting their winger away.
He's a troll Flash. He says things to get a rise, no other reason.
I apologize for not being indoctrinated into the idea that all things Wigan must be fantastically amazing Mike, it's called having an opinion, It might not be a popular opinion but it is an opinion that comes from free thinking and not some herd mentality, I am not a troll, If I was I would not have spent the last 15 year on here, It's a shame that there's many fans on here and on the other site who hold themselves in such high esteem that the slightest bit of banter is seen as being beneath them.
We know by now Meds that a few on here have the highest horses in the land, everything is beneath them[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
jobo

Post by jobo »

medlocke wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:34 pm I'm obviously not wanted on here so I shall stop spoiling it for others and leave, goodbye
Makes a change, leaving before getting banned, again 😲