LLW Legends series: Shaun Wane

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

LLW Legends series: Shaun Wane

Post by josie andrews »

New Loch Lomond Whiskies Legends interview with Shaun Wane.

Interview filmed in front of a live audience at Robin Park Arena.

Watch the full feature below as Kris Radlinski chats with Wane.

In the third episode of the Loch Lomond Whiskies Legends series Kris Radlinski sits down with Shaun Wane.

In the #SpritOfTheWarriors, the Loch Lomond Whiskies series sees Executive Director Radlinski chat with a number of Club legends to discuss their time at Wigan Warriors.

The latest interview was recorded in front of a live audience at Robin Park Arena as Wane reflects on his playing and coaching career with Wigan, as well as his new and current role as Leadership and Management Director at the Club.

Wane offers his thoughts on Wigan’s 2021 season and the newly appointed Head Coach Matt Peet. He provides an update on full back Bevan French and talks about his preparations for the World Cup as England Head Coach. With an audience watching on, Wane also answers a number of questions from fans.

After being published on Wigan TV on Friday, the full 65-minute interview is now available to watch below. Warning: Please note that the interview contains language some may find offensive.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/11/ ... haun-wane/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Re: LLW Legends series: Shaun Wane

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Excellent interview. Waney’s enthusiasm and loyalty to the club is second to none. It’s a recalibration and I am looking forward to 2022.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Watching that I'm not convinced it won't be Wane calling the shots.

Personally that's not a bad thing imo as I rated him, but for those that didn't this must be a worry.
pieeater

Post by pieeater »

+1 Chariots - couldn't agree more. Great interview. Really looking forward to 2022 and the 150th anniversary year being one to remember.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I was lucky enough to be there in person what came across as it always does with Wane is his attention to detail,the general and I think moronic view is all he does is shout and bully players isn't the full story,yes they do that but they know why they're doing it,he's always good value to listen to and I'm glad he's back.

Another thing that came across is how much he admires and respects Peet I felt much better about the future