Renewal deadline extended

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Exiled Wiganer

Re: Renewal deadline extended

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

We will renew. It didn’t cross our minds not to - it is a wonderful chance for our gang to get together. If we can watch Jimmy Birts we can watch this lot. As for feelings for the year ahead, I am extremely concerned indeed, but don’t want to drag the mood down. If it was judged on optimism levels, we would have skipped it.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Just renewed ours - the ticket office was very helpful indeed. I hope I get something physical for me to put into Christmas cards... there’s no point being generous if you can’t be thanked properly for it! :D
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Nezza Faz wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:20 pm What's the general feeling amongst posters on here whether they've renewed or not, or newly subscribed for 2022 ?
Be interested to get fans' reactions to pre season and the signings that we've made.

Two of us have renewed, I suppose more out of loyalty and the milestone of 150 ! Have to see how we go, especially against the top sides.
What else are you going to do on a Friday night, sit in the house watching the sky game complaining about the commentators.
Its not just a game, its about getting out, having a drink and seeing a few people you would probably not see if it weren't for the rugby.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

First Try Tickle wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:17 pm
Nezza Faz wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:20 pm What's the general feeling amongst posters on here whether they've renewed or not, or newly subscribed for 2022 ?
Be interested to get fans' reactions to pre season and the signings that we've made.

Two of us have renewed, I suppose more out of loyalty and the milestone of 150 ! Have to see how we go, especially against the top sides.
What else are you going to do on a Friday night, sit in the house watching the sky game complaining about the commentators.
Its not just a game, its about getting out, having a drink and seeing a few people you would probably not see if it weren't for the rugby.
Well said & personally I can’t wait 😜
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan