French

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

French

Post by Suzieb »

As anyone heard anything about this player
CheshireWarrior

Re: French

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Have I missed something?

I've seen speculation around Hardaker, my understanding is French returned to Aus when injured to recuperate?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Suzieb wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:29 pm As anyone heard anything about this player
If you read updates you would know!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40756

His mother is seriously ill with MND but the club are hoping he will be back soon fully fit. Because of lockdown measures in Oz he hasn’t been able to go to a gym so has had to rely on zoom calls with the trainers etc.

Is that okay? Sorry to be abrupt but it seems you only post about where players are in relation to the club.

Hardaker, Faz & Batty are due back on 6th December as they have been given extra leave because of international duties.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Just after an update no need for sarcasm
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Suzieb wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:09 pm Just after an update no need for sarcasm
I did say sorry for being abrupt!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Hey Josie, can you remove the Wigan Coaching banner from the bottom of every post you do.

I like to read the threads when I have my lunch break and Briers ugly mug puts me of my pie.

:mrgreen:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

First Try Tickle wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:49 pm Hey Josie, can you remove the Wigan Coaching banner from the bottom of every post you do.

I like to read the threads when I have my lunch break and Briers ugly mug puts me of my pie.

:mrgreen:
There you go 😊 happy now? 😊
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I notice hardaker shared a story on his Instagram about the nrl player Ponga saying to his club “I’m playing fullback, there was discussion but I put that to bed” and Zak put “respect” above it

Can’t help but feel that’s more than him celebrating another players stance
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote:I notice hardaker shared a story on his Instagram about the nrl player Ponga saying to his club “I’m playing fullback, there was discussion but I put that to bed” and Zak put “respect” above it

Can’t help but feel that’s more than him celebrating another players stance
Shouldn’t be celebrating it even if that’s all it is. I am always in favour of players being played in their best position but at the end of the day where they play is up to the coach.