Thursday night under the lights

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fujiman

Re: Thursday night under the lights

Post by Fujiman »

When they were doing the outside stuff what was the crack with throwing that tennis ball randomly between themselves?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

fozzieskem wrote:
morley pie eater wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:25 pm And you call yourselves supporters? Hang your heads in shame [emoji6]
(Sorry for prolonging the off-topic bit of the thread, but....)

I saw Squeeze at Leeds Uni when they were an out-and-out punk band, around 1978, I think. They we're 3rd on the bill after Eddie and the Hot Rods and Manchester All Stars (???)
Much more sedate squeeze last night Morley,excellent though it has to be said as we're Madness.

Eddie and the hot rods I haven't listened to them for years takes me back
It was a great. I hope it wasn’t you Fozzie having what Sugs referred to as the traditional pre-Christmas punch up ;) :)
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

DaveO wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:57 pm
fozzieskem wrote:
morley pie eater wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 pm

(Sorry for prolonging the off-topic bit of the thread, but....)

I saw Squeeze at Leeds Uni when they were an out-and-out punk band, around 1978, I think. They we're 3rd on the bill after Eddie and the Hot Rods and Manchester All Stars (???)
Much more sedate squeeze last night Morley,excellent though it has to be said as we're Madness.

Eddie and the hot rods I haven't listened to them for years takes me back
It was a great. I hope it wasn’t you Fozzie having what Sugs referred to as the traditional pre-Christmas punch up ;) :)
No mate not me,it always amazes me at the sea of fezzes when I go to see Madness though,I loved the way he singled out the young lad before baggy trousers he won’t forget that in a hurry,great night 2 great bands both in fine form