Wigan’s 2022 squad numbers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: Wigan’s 2022 squad numbers

Post by Caboosegg »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:52 pm I can follow the argument that, given all the changes and believing the club’s claims that French will return and be fit, it is feasible that we might be better than last year (though the uncertainty brought about by change works both ways), I wonder if I am alone in remembering how awful Waneball was to watch. As Wane will still be involved, I am not holding my breath that we won’t be replacing accidentally unwatchable rugby with deliberately unwatchable rugby.

Surely, the club must actually realise by now that people watch expecting to be entertained!!!!
Pete is coach and apperently by those who have watched him when he coached youth his.team is entertaining.

However just to pretend he's not and it is Wane.

The whole waneball comments are rubbish, plenty if games to watch on YouTube and I'm sorry they are not boring at all, yes we had some bad games but so does everyone.

Waneball came around due to a bunch of Maguire fans refusing to accept that anything good in Wanes tactics was Wane and it was Maguire hangover and everything bad was Wanes fault.

Then again that is my opinion :)
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

Well I’m sure Briers will be looking to get em going in attack.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Gerrumonside wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:32 pm Well I’m sure Briers will be looking to get em going in attack.
He better had, he is getting paid for it.