2022 Kits Released?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AndyMc86

Re: 2022 Kits Released?

Post by AndyMc86 »

I personally like both kits, but particularly the away one!
We went to the club shop on Friday as it was my son's 1st birthday, we obviously didn't know the kit was being released but it was shortly after we got there. They asked if they could use my son to model the kids kits so we of course said yes.

Feeling very proud that my 1 year old son is the lad on the website modelling the kits!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

AndyMc86 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:29 pm I personally like both kits, but particularly the away one!
We went to the club shop on Friday as it was my son's 1st birthday, we obviously didn't know the kit was being released but it was shortly after we got there. They asked if they could use my son to model the kids kits so we of course said yes.

Feeling very proud that my 1 year old son is the lad on the website modelling the kits!
good stuff….. they are both proper wigan shirts
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

AndyMc86 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:29 pm I personally like both kits, but particularly the away one!

Nice one 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

That'll be a great souvenir for you, brilliant.
Stanfax

Post by Stanfax »

That's fabulous!
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

Have the iconique shirts arrived at the store yet
I went in on Monday morning and they hadn’t been dispatched
Just wondering as I haven’t heard anything yet
wigans turning blue- my arse

adam0026

Post by adam0026 »

I’ve been online tonight to try and get an away shirt with the sponsor but the iqonic shirts are no longer shown to buy.
Bit strange I think, the whole sponsor is strange.
It’s a product without a product
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

The away kit is very nice bought the wife one for her Xmas present this afternoon,as for the sponsee I can’t help but feel they’ll melt away as to me at least they don’t have a product to advertise