Alistair Campbell wearing Wigan shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bob the Builder

Alistair Campbell wearing Wigan shirt

Post by Bob the Builder »

What a bad piece of PR by Wigan. Alistair Campbell should be allowed nowhere near the lovely new Wigan shirt and certainly not used as PR. Alistair Campbell is a lying, cheating left wing anti Brexit, pro EU idiot who's lies took our troops to Iraq. Unbelievable PR by Wigan Warriors. I'd like to know who is responsible for this own goal. Very bad 😡
fozzieskem

Re: Alistair Campbell wearing Wigan shirt

Post by fozzieskem »

Bob the Builder wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:04 pm What a bad piece of PR by Wigan. Alistair Campbell should be allowed nowhere near the lovely new Wigan shirt and certainly not used as PR. Alistair Campbell is a lying, cheating left wing anti Brexit, pro EU idiot who's lies took our troops to Iraq. Unbelievable PR by Wigan Warriors. I'd like to know who is responsible for this own goal. Very bad 😡
In your opinion.

So what if he's left wing or do you have to be a slobbering right wing,brexit loving loon job to support or promote wigan nowadays?
Bob the Builder

Post by Bob the Builder »

Take a look at his track record in politics. Irrespective of political persuasion.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

His dad was from Scotland...lovely place!

(Sorry Josie, couldn't resist! This has to be 100 times worse than waffling on about Scotland though :?: )
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:31 pm
Bob the Builder wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:04 pm What a bad piece of PR by Wigan. Alistair Campbell should be allowed nowhere near the lovely new Wigan shirt and certainly not used as PR. Alistair Campbell is a lying, cheating left wing anti Brexit, pro EU idiot who's lies took our troops to Iraq. Unbelievable PR by Wigan Warriors. I'd like to know who is responsible for this own goal. Very bad 😡
In your opinion.

So what if he's left wing or do you have to be a slobbering right wing,brexit loving loon job to support or promote wigan nowadays?
👍
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Talking rubbish and can’t even spell his name right !
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Bit silly to use any politician, especially one so divisive.

I used to cringe when I saw the "local" MP "supporting" Wigan.

Reality is they couldn't care less about the club. They were career MP's in a safe seat.