Mago and Cust?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WarriorWinger

Re: Mago and Cust?

Post by WarriorWinger »

medlocke wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:04 pm
WarriorWinger wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:21 am I'd have thought all NRL players would have a passport for travel into/out of NZ for Warriors games?
Appreciate that travel would have been restricted for Covid and maybe some would have forgotten to renew.
I thought all the NRL games were played in one State in Aus due to travel restriction and all players were based in the one State so there would be no need for a passport, or was that last year?
That's just for Covid
[/quote]

I understand it is just for Covid but, if you didnt need your passport for a couple of years as you didn't need to travel then maybe he may not have noticed it was out of date, just speculation of course, but may account for not having a 'valid' passport
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

WarriorWinger wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:25 pm
medlocke wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:04 pm
WarriorWinger wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:21 am I'd have thought all NRL players would have a passport for travel into/out of NZ for Warriors games?
Appreciate that travel would have been restricted for Covid and maybe some would have forgotten to renew.
I thought all the NRL games were played in one State in Aus due to travel restriction and all players were based in the one State so there would be no need for a passport, or was that last year?
That's just for Covid
I understand it is just for Covid but, if you didnt need your passport for a couple of years as you didn't need to travel then maybe he may not have noticed it was out of date, just speculation of course, but may account for not having a 'valid' passport
[/quote]

Okey Dokey
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I see that Cust has been made the early Man of Steel favourite, at 8/1. French is 16/1 and Field is 33/1. It makes me wonder whether we might actually signed someone with talent. The bookies are generally pretty clued up.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:47 pm I see that Cust has been made the early Man of Steel favourite, at 8/1. French is 16/1 and Field is 33/1. It makes me wonder whether we might actually signed someone with talent. The bookies are generally pretty clued up.
Very good point. That has made me happier too. Bookies rarely get it wrong.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wintergreen wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:01 pm
Exiled Wiganer wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:47 pm I see that Cust has been made the early Man of Steel favourite, at 8/1. French is 16/1 and Field is 33/1. It makes me wonder whether we might actually signed someone with talent. The bookies are generally pretty clued up.
Very good point. That has made me happier too. Bookies rarely get it wrong.
I got 16/1 for both French & Cust with William Hill on the and on Sky Bet 16/1 for French & 12/1 for Cust 😊 24th September
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Big stick

Post by Big stick »

Picture of Mago at the airport has been posted by Wigan says should be at Thursdays event
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Big stick wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:55 am Picture of Mago at the airport has been posted by Wigan says should be at Thursdays event
He'll have to isolate until he gets a negative test result. Maybe they've sorted out a quick test for him?
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wes

Post by Wes »

Just wandering if those doubting/blaming the club for Mago are now going to apologise given they have seen him in departures on FB?

No course not only slamming the club counts[emoji106][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Everyone should have known that Mago would arrive for Xmas. Mago is the singular of Magi, and 3 of them arrived for Xmas a few years back :lol: :lol:
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

morley pie eater wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:23 pm Everyone should have known that Mago would arrive for Xmas. Mago is the singular of Magi, and 3 of them arrived for Xmas a few years back :lol: :lol:
👏🏼👏🏼😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan