Zak Hardaker reveals injury setback as Wigan Warriors suffer blow

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: Zak Hardaker reveals injury setback as Wigan Warriors suffer blow

Post by Caboosegg »

Suzieb wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:27 am How come this player had an extended break,went on holiday and when it was time for preseason went into hospital for an operation,once again we will not know who will open the season for us due to these extended breaks.
Maybe just maybe they where given a date for the operation by the NHS

Or Alternatively

Maybe it wasn't know it needed an operation until this issue flared up pre season?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:37 am
Suzieb wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:27 am How come this player had an extended break,went on holiday and when it was time for preseason went into hospital for an operation,once again we will not know who will open the season for us due to these extended breaks.
Maybe just maybe they where given a date for the operation by the NHS

Or Alternatively

Maybe it wasn't know it needed an operation until this issue flared up pre season?
If they’d been given a date by the NHS I’d guess it wouldn’t be anytime soon! It’s more than likely being done privately.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He had the same extended break as Farrell & Bateman due to England duties!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Yes I know what break he has had but W what I’m trying to say is will we have a fullback for the start of the season or not I see that other teams imports have all been in position for a few weeks why do we have the same scenario every season poor preparation again we will have to wait and see?????
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Suzieb wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:59 pm Yes I know what break he has had but W what I’m trying to say is will we have a fullback for the start of the season or not I see that other teams imports have all been in position for a few weeks why do we have the same scenario every season poor preparation again we will have to wait and see?????
Of course we will Hanley is a fullback.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Hanley - Cust - Leuluai - Powell - Partington spine??
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Suzieb wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:59 pm Yes I know what break he has had but W what I’m trying to say is will we have a fullback for the start of the season or not I see that other teams imports have all been in position for a few weeks why do we have the same scenario every season poor preparation again we will have to wait and see?????
Doesn’t the post say he will be back?

Stop moaning all the time
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."