Statement- Bevan French

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Brennox7

Re: Statement- Bevan French

Post by Brennox7 »

I work with a guy who used to play for Penrith and Warrington Leilani Latu. He keeps in touch with NRL affairs etc. Said that Bevans agent is shopping him around and he's definitely not coming back. He's never wrong too!
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Agents always be agentin' :D
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:25 pm
ddtftf wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:39 am I am totally confused with Bevin`s return I had a close friend willing to bet me £1000 he will not come back and that he had signed for an NRL club just when i was reasonably confident he was coming back ?????
snatch his hand off. 100% sure he is coming back. He has said he is coming back that's good enough for me. How can he have signed for another team. Still contracted to wigan. ?
The list of players who were “still contracted to Wigan” who have been allowed to leave is a long one. That said Peet seems to think he’s coming back so that’s what I am assuming is what will happen.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

DaveO wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:36 am
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:25 pm
ddtftf wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:39 am I am totally confused with Bevin`s return I had a close friend willing to bet me £1000 he will not come back and that he had signed for an NRL club just when i was reasonably confident he was coming back ?????
snatch his hand off. 100% sure he is coming back. He has said he is coming back that's good enough for me. How can he have signed for another team. Still contracted to wigan. ?
The list of players who were “still contracted to Wigan” who have been allowed to leave is a long one. That said Peet seems to think he’s coming back so that’s what I am assuming is what will happen.
The post says he has signed for another club. That is not possible without already being released from Wigan that I'm 100% positive is not the case regardless of what is being said by others. He is coming back of that I'm also 100% sure of.
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

The club and the players response to his mother’s passing and his response back to them on social media gives me confidence he’s coming back.