Cup tickets v Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Nezza Faz

Re: Cup tickets v Salford

Post by Nezza Faz »

£20, and that's too much for a Challenge Cup fixture against another SL team that's just beaten Leeds in a good performance, missing a few as well. Be a tough game next week against a side that could be seen recently as a "bogey team" to us. It's the price of around 3 pints, Fags don't know but I know they're bl...y expensive, 2 or 3 Big Mac meals; and the game on Friday will last hell of a lot longer than any of those for entertainment !
According to the Fans Forum we lost £700k last season so if we keep expecting him IL, to subsidising the club, I don't think it's asking too much to put in a spot of loyalty in return and support the side, if you're able to, of course, rather than making an excuse to take the easy option of watching on tv !
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Anyone else have the issue that you can only buy your ticket online rather than for a group of people? I used to be able to purchase a few at once ( all season ticket holders) but it doesn’t seem to be an option any more.
doc

Post by doc »

I also noticed that there was no seating plan. I assumed this was due to sales being open to ST holders only at the moment.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

It wont accept my email address
eaststandspy

Post by eaststandspy »

I tried to get my ticket on line, and it wouldn't accept my email either. I phoned the office and purchased that way, I was given the option of receiving it through the post or by email, I chose email, alas it hasn't arrived so I will be back on the phone tomorrow morning.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

It really is a poor ticket website. I managed after several attempts to purchase my seat but can't located my sons ticket anywhere on the site . It does not seem able to handle a transaction where there are 2 season tickets purchased under one email address . Season tickets were purchased through the store and it seems the details of that purchase have not been transfered properly to the ticketing site .

I noticed that on entry to the game on Thursday entry was gained by visual inspection of our season cards and not by scanning them . I wonder why

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:43 pm It really is a poor ticket website. I managed after several attempts to purchase my seat but can't located my sons ticket anywhere on the site . It does not seem able to handle a transaction where there are 2 season tickets purchased under one email address . Season tickets were purchased through the store and it seems the details of that purchase have not been transfered properly to the ticketing site .

I noticed that on entry to the game on Thursday entry was gained by visual inspection of our season cards and not by scanning them . I wonder why

EW
We’ve never scanned our ST going in in the SE corner disabled entrance as the scanners there don’t work!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan