Cup tickets v Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Cup tickets v Salford

Post by josie andrews »

Go on sale tomorrow at 12 noon I’ve been told
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Re: Cup tickets v Salford

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:57 pm Go on sale tomorrow at 12 noon I’ve been told
That’s right, I have already requested mine.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

At 20 quid plus car parking I doubt we would bother to be honest even if we werent meeting future in-laws that night for dinner don't care who sets the price surely they'd better set pushing price down to try and attract more people there it's not as if Salford are a top draw team..
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:22 am At 20 quid plus car parking I doubt we would bother to be honest even if we werent meeting future in-laws that night for dinner don't care who sets the price surely they'd better set pushing price down to try and attract more people there it's not as if Salford are a top draw team..
Exactly!!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Emm21

Post by Emm21 »

I went to the office at 12pm system down and was told to come back at 1pm.
Tried to book on-line, can’t see anything there either.
Is anyone else struggling?
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:22 am At 20 quid plus car parking I doubt we would bother to be honest even if we werent meeting future in-laws that night for dinner don't care who sets the price surely they'd better set pushing price down to try and attract more people there it's not as if Salford are a top draw team..
20 quid is not alot for a sport fixture only way it can be less would to be semi pro.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:17 pm
20 quid is not alot for a sport fixture only way it can be less would to be semi pro.
I was thinking the same. Still don't expect much more than 3 or 4k at the very most which is a massive shame. This competition has lost it's sparkle over the last 30 years
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:17 pm
For a comp that has simply lost its lustre it is too much,I highly doubt there’ll be much of a crowd there next week at those prices,sometimes you have to try and entice people back a 2 quid discount is laughable frankly.

A missed opertunity from the sport.
doc

Post by doc »

Those who wont pay 20 quid for a ticket seem to be forgetting the third word of the club motto.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Me & my mate are going as are our other pals further down our row 😊