WIGAN TO SNAKE HELENS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan Watcher

WIGAN TO SNAKE HELENS

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Name the players snake helens would swoop with us, player for player and that is why we will win nothing this season.

Caboosegg

Re: WIGAN TO SNAKE HELENS

Post by Caboosegg »

Farrell and Bateman would improve saints as they would have the benefits of playing with the saints pack.

Field is better than Welsby from current showing.

I also think it's unfair to write of the young forwards as we clearly don't have the balance right in the front row.

Saints pack is there main strength and alot of there players look better because they have the front foot in most games.

Richardson is a good example looked good in the saints team but true ability was shown when he moved on.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

Coote is another who doesn’t look as good in another team, individuals look better in a good team than they do in an average team
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Welsby, Lomax and Dodd all shine as they play behind a dominant pack. Put them behind a struggling pack and you would see different players, in fact Lomax was never the player he is now when we were dominant under wane.

But like I said an other post, Saints just have 6 big mobile players, they don't try and create anything in the middle, just steamroll the opposition and then let the backs do their stuff near the line.....Waneball.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

LMS
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I think that French, Field, KPP, Bateman, Cust and Farrell would all get a run. Hardaker would be a better full back at his best.
Of the young guns, Byrne, Smithies and Havard look as good as any of their squad players.
saint

Post by saint »

You are all deluded
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

saint wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:53 pm You are all deluded
Yup obviously.

I also remember reading how saints have the best player in every position in SL in a salary capped sport 🤔
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

As it stands, based purely on 2022 form, Jai Field, KPP and Liam Farrell would surely make the Stains matchday 17?

A 'punt' signing for Stains or project player, Morgan Smithies and Joe Shorrocks have a good future ahead at a young age.

Bevan French would make Stains back line!

Mark Percival is the standout player for me id sign tomorrow!
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

saint wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:53 pm You are all deluded
Now I like a good troll as much as the next man, but I am sorry to say you seem to be phoning it in. What was it after the Catalans loss? “Ha, you lost, you losers!” If you want to be annoying you have really got to lift your game.