How many tickets have Huddersfield sold?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
adam0026

How many tickets have Huddersfield sold?

Post by adam0026 »

Does anyone know how many tickets Huddersfield have sold for Saturday?

Can anyone guess Saturdays attendance?
Dreamteam

Re: How many tickets have Huddersfield sold?

Post by Dreamteam »

adam0026 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:25 pm Does anyone know how many tickets Huddersfield have sold for Saturday?

Apparently they had a good increase when football got to playoff final. Wouldn’t surprise me if they outnumber us ( not a joke )
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Dreamteam wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:29 am
adam0026 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:25 pm Does anyone know how many tickets Huddersfield have sold for Saturday?

Apparently they had a good increase when football got to playoff final. Wouldn’t surprise me if they outnumber us ( not a joke )
They won’t. If you look on their website they are only selling tickets on odd numbered rows.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I fear it’ll be safe to say it won’t be a sold out event.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I'm hoping for an healthy attendance.

Capacity at Spurs is 62,850, pre pandemic, the 2019 final @ Wembley attracted 62,717 fans. The Giants on matchday look like they couldn't fill a stand at best, I'm not suggesting wither Wigan or Huddersfield will take even 20,000 fans each.

With the free tickets floating around, Leigh V Fev, the neutral fans and maybe the attraction that is isn't being played at Wembley, I'm remaining optimistic :D .
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:52 am
Dreamteam wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:29 am

They won’t. If you look on their website they are only selling tickets on odd numbered rows.
What’s the estimate for what we’re bringing ?
Big Steve

Post by Big Steve »

There are a number of Wigan fans who will have bought direct from RL rather than the Wigan site.

These won't be counted on the allocation to Wigan.
endoman

Post by endoman »

There seem to be a large number of tickets behind the sticks at the Wigan end just released for sale via the Wigan site.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Big Steve wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:18 am There are a number of Wigan fans who will have bought direct from RL rather than the Wigan site.

Yes, I got 3 tickets from RFL because I found the Wigan site confusing re getting Concession and Adult tickets together. We're in block 124 which is on the touchline but close to the corner where Wigan's allocation is.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

morley pie eater wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:15 am
Big Steve wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:18 am There are a number of Wigan fans who will have bought direct from RL rather than the Wigan site.

Yes, I got 3 tickets from RFL because I found the Wigan site confusing re getting Concession and Adult tickets together. We're in block 124 which is on the touchline but close to the corner where Wigan's allocation is.
We are in block 254 tight behind the sticks on row 2 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan