Spare Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
P3108

Spare Tickets

Post by P3108 »

For anyone who still wants tickets, I have 2 adult and 2 U16 in Row 1 of the second tier on the 40m line towards the Wigan end.

Cost me £124 early bird but can't go due to family holiday.

Make me an offer.
pedro

Re: Spare Tickets

Post by pedro »

Ive been trying for 2 weeks pal to give 2 away and no one wants them
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Probably because people are sorted

The club asked me last Friday if I knew anyone who would like to go to the final but can’t afford as these are hard times for a lot of people, free coach transport & a free ticket, just to act as steward on the coach checking people on & people off.

I asked at St Cuthbert’s ARL club, St Jude’s ARL club & Stephen even asked in the local pub, but everyone answered they were already sorted.

I’d have volunteered if I hadn’t got my tickets & sorted parking out but again I was sorted!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

josie andrews wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:56 pm Probably because people are sorted

The club asked me last Friday if I knew anyone who would like to go to the final but can’t afford as these are hard times for a lot of people, free coach transport & a free ticket, just to act as steward on the coach checking people on & people off.

I asked at St Cuthbert’s ARL club, St Jude’s ARL club & Stephen even asked in the local pub, but everyone answered they were already sorted.

I’d have volunteered if I hadn’t got my tickets & sorted parking out but again I was sorted!
It sounds promising for a decent turnout. I know a lot from my way that are going.