Ticket info: Wakefield (A)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Ticket info: Wakefield (A)

Post by josie andrews »

Tickets for Wigan Warriors’ Betfred Super League Round 17 trip to Wakefield Trinity at the Be Well Support Stadium on Sunday 3rd July (3pm K.O.) are now on general sale.

Match tickets are available to buy online HERE and in-Store at Robin Park Arena (open Monday-Saturday, 10am-4pm). Please note there are no telephone sales being taken for this game. All tickets bought online will be posted out and there is no delivery charge when purchasing.

There will be no more sales online after Tuesday 28th June at 4pm. There will be no more in-Store sales after 3pm on Friday 1st July.

Ticket prices

Wigan fans will be based in the Western Standing Terrace.

Ticket prices for the game are as follows:

Adult – £10
Junior (16 and Under) – FREE
Carer / Disabled (Wheelchair and Ambulant) – FREE
On arrival at the ground, please make your way to the Western Terrace turnstiles Exit D to gain entry.

Official Club Travel

Run by Tyrers Coach, the Official Club Travel is available for this game.

Coaches for Wakefield will depart from Robin Park Arena on Sunday 3rd July at 11:30am.

Coach ticket prices

Season Ticket Holder/Member/Junior – £14.50
All others – £15.50
How to buy

Coach tickets are available online HERE until Tuesday 28th June at 4pm. They will go off sale from our Club Store at 3pm on Friday 1st July.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/06/ ... field-a-2/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Re: Ticket info: Wakefield (A)

Post by Fujiman »

anybody know any good car parking locations?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I just request q space on their car park to be on the safe side 😊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:30 am I just request q space on their car park to be on the safe side 😊
Thanks Josie. I had look on Wakeys website but couldn't see anything, I'll have another look.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Fujiman wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:05 am
josie andrews wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:30 am I just request q space on their car park to be on the safe side 😊
Thanks Josie. I had look on Wakeys website but couldn't see anything, I'll have another look.
Emailed them and they don't have any away fans parking.

Thank for your email.

Unfortunately, we do not have any availability for spectator parking at Belle Vue Stadium.

There is on street parking in the local area, but some streets are permit parking only. There are a number of car parks within reasonable walking distance of the Stadium, with city centre parking about 20 minutes’ walk
Away. If you google ‘where can I park near Belle Vue Stadium, WF1 5EY’ you should get a good response.

If you do park on the local streets, please be considerate to our neighours.

Anyone else have any ideas?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:58 pm
Fujiman wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:05 am
Emailed them and they don't have any away fans parking.

Thank for your email.

Unfortunately, we do not have any availability for spectator parking at Belle Vue Stadium.

There is on street parking in the local area, but some streets are permit parking only. There are a number of car parks within reasonable walking distance of the Stadium, with city centre parking about 20 minutes’ walk
Away. If you google ‘where can I park near Belle Vue Stadium, WF1 5EY’ you should get a good response.

If you do park on the local streets, please be considerate to our neighours.

Anyone else have any ideas?
Sorry about that, perhaps because I’m on their database for disabled parking, I just assumed you could request a parking space.

The coaches usually park up near the cemetery. There are the back streets behind the stadium where some fans do park.
Think there’s a club on the corner just before the stadium on the right hand side, not sure if you can park there. It’s been that long since I’ve needed to use street parking I’ve forgotten where a lot of the parking places are.

Good luck 😊
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Booked the coach for Wakefield and going down in the car and parking up at the DW do you have to pay the £4-50 parking at the stadium or can you park in the car park that Wigan have for the reserves matches??
PJC

Post by PJC »

Find the large cemetery on a map to the west of the ground. The long road along it is called Sugar Lane. Coaches and cars park along here. 5 mins to the ground.
BUT LEAVE A SPACE for me
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

PJC wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:04 am Find the large cemetery on a map to the west of the ground. The long road along it is called Sugar Lane. Coaches and cars park along here. 5 mins to the ground.
BUT LEAVE A SPACE for me
Thanks I'll try to remember :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jaws1 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:24 am Booked the coach for Wakefield and going down in the car and parking up at the DW do you have to pay the £4-50 parking at the stadium or can you park in the car park that Wigan have for the reserves matches??
You will have to pay unless you get a day parking pass from Robin Park reception.