Ticket info: Wakefield (A)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Ticket info: Wakefield (A)

Post by moto748 »

I have a question!

I just tried to get a coach ticket from Mayfair. They are my first port of call, cos I prefer their coaches cos they will drop me off on the way back. All sold out. Which is good, I suppose. So, anyway,on to Robins Park. Got a match ticket and coach ticket OK, but my question is, do they still pick up at the Spinning Wheel like they used to? Woman in the shop wasn't sure, didn't seem to think so. I've never been to Robins Park to pick up a cosch before, do they literally leave from outside the building?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Anyone, please?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:58 am Anyone, please?
Yes they usually leave from either the front of Robin Park or the DW, it’s a while since I used the coach 😊
It also depends how many coaches are going as they have pulled onto the car park.

Hope this helps. You will need a parking pass available from the reception desk at Robin Park if you are leaving a vehicle on the parking area.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

What's the ticket price on the door, anyone know?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:14 pm
Yes they usually leave from either the front of Robin Park or the DW, it’s a while since I used the coach 😊
It also depends how many coaches are going as they have pulled onto the car park.

Hope this helps. You will need a parking pass available from the reception desk at Robin Park if you are leaving a vehicle on the parking area.
phoned the club about this and was told there is free parking across from the cinema on none match days .
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jaws1 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:30 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:14 pm

phoned the club about this and was told there is free parking across from the cinema on none match days .
Oh well they’ve helped you where the shop or I couldn’t.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Thanks for the posts, everyone. I'm not so bothered about the parking, I'm prepared to walk. I just wanted to know if going to the Spinning Wheel was feasible, but I'll head straight to RP.