Latics v Burnley

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Latics v Burnley

Post by josie andrews »

buttmonkey2 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:57 am
josie andrews wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:56 am I’ve already seen that it will be moved to the Thursday night!! Maybe even Wednesday!!!

https://twitter.com/rugbyleagueontv/sta ... 89376?s=12
I'm sorry Josie but I don't have twitter. What is being moved?
The Wigan v Saints game in August. Presumably!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Just heard it’s been moved to the Thursday!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:16 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:56 am I’ve already seen that it will be moved to the Thursday night!! Maybe even Wednesday!!!

https://twitter.com/rugbyleagueontv/sta ... 89376?s=12
That’s going to really piss my son off. He’s hardly been able to get to any games this season as the trains back to Leeds in midweek have basically vanished.

He was coming to the HKR game when it was on a Sunday, now that has moved and if they move the Saints game he is going to go ballistic.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

DaveO wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:33 pm

That’s going to really piss my son off. He’s hardly been able to get to any games this season as the trains back to Leeds in midweek have basically vanished.

He was coming to the HKR game when it was on a Sunday, now that has moved and if they move the Saints game he is going to go ballistic.
Can't see how they can move that game don't they play KR on the Monday?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:34 pm
DaveO wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:33 pm

Can't see how they can move that game don't they play KR on the Monday?
It’s in the match day program that Wigan games v HKR and Wire have been selected for Sky and says the HKR game has been moved a second time from Sunday 31st July to Thursday 28th.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Saints game is the 26th of August which is a Friday I suppose they could move it to the Thursday but that'd take a whack on the gate numbers I'd assume they play KR in Hull on bank holiday Monday the 29th.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:01 am Saints game is the 26th of August which is a Friday I suppose they could move it to the Thursday but that'd take a whack on the gate numbers I'd assume they play KR in Hull on bank holiday Monday the 29th.
Getting my wires crossed about Saints then as whatever day the original date was he said he could make it but if it gets changed he probably won’t be able to.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

DaveO wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:23 am
fozzieskem wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:01 am Saints game is the 26th of August which is a Friday I suppose they could move it to the Thursday but that'd take a whack on the gate numbers I'd assume they play KR in Hull on bank holiday Monday the 29th.
Getting my wires crossed about Saints then as whatever day the original date was he said he could make it but if it gets changed he probably won’t be able to.
All those tries Dave,made my head spin to be honest :D
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

My son Ross (season ticket holder) was at his first home game of the season last night . Because of weather strikes and game changes he has missed all before . He has been to 8 away game (can you get a season ticket for away games lol) a change the Saints game will tipp him over the edge lol

EW
2002 and EW is hooked