Predicament

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Predicament

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Gerrumonside wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:08 pm
Wandering Warrior wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:38 am
saint wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:18 am

Bang on !

It is going to be an important game to see where we are both at !

We need to win one of our next two (Cats / Hudds , and we need to beat you to really secure the league leaders but more than that , we need to put a marker down after the semi !

From what I have seen this year only you and Hudds have improved , we are not as affective as we were last year in attack ,Cats regressed and the rest are what you would expect .

The table don’t lie but , I think cats are still
Our closest rival , they have quality and the resources to beat us and you on their day ! I am more than confident that at the moment we would beat you 4 out of 5 times .

I am concerned however with our issues in our spine . Hopoate has only managed 80mins this season so I see Bennison being our full back . A quality looking player but young and inexperienced .

Our halves have had plenty of time to bed in and get organised . I’m more than confident with Welsby and Lomax .

Magic is gonna be a big game for both , one that neither want to lose for a multitude of reasons . If nothing else , it’s great to see this level of rivalry back !

I’m still going to stick to my previous assumption that all things being equal , we are 20 points better than you , saints by 20 !

( looking forward to this one already)
Thanks coach, now get back over the hill to plastic scouseland!👍
Fair play Saint - think I agree with you there. We’re getting better and this closer rivalry is just what our league needs!
There's only one reason this 🤡 comes on here, it's to wind up the gullible who take him on!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Flash

Post by Flash »

saint wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:39 am If I was in your predicament I’d be saying get shut of French no question .

He ain’t no winger and he is a liability .

If you need a winger go and source one , don’t try and fit a triangle in a square hole.

My father in law was at your game and he mentioned French bombed a few try’s ( I haven’t seen any footage) but he too is starting to see the light around French . I’ve said it from the off . He ain’t as good as he is made out to be and now he is out of position he is arguable dead wood ! You need to be ruthless in building !
We're all entitled to our opinion and mine is you're becoming an absolute joke of a poster. This garbage belongs on RedVee.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Flash wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:15 pm
saint wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:39 am If I was in your predicament I’d be saying get shut of French no question .

If you need a winger go and source one , don’t try and fit a triangle in a square hole.

My father in law was at your game and he mentioned French bombed a few try’s ( I haven’t seen any footage) but he too is starting to see the light around French . I’ve said it from the off . He ain’t as good as he is made out to be and now he is out of position he is arguable dead wood ! You need to be ruthless in building !
We're all entitled to our opinion and mine is you're becoming an absolute joke of a poster. This garbage belongs on RedVee.
But we are not all allowed to have an opinion and the online regulation Bill will ensure that!
Wandering Warrior

Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:45 pm

But we are not all allowed to have an opinion and the online regulation Bill will ensure that!
I'm not really interested in the opinion of a troll.
Medlocke is the multi sign on king, I wonder if saint is another one of his Wurzel head's?🤔😀
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wandering Warrior wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:48 pm

Medlocke is the multi sign on king, I wonder if saint is another one of his Wurzel head's?🤔😀
Oh look it's the bitter little anti Brexit crybaby man back for some more shit stirring :lol:
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I don’t find Saint that annoying - I don’t agree with a lot of what he writes but he came on here and congratulated us after we beat them in their biggest game of the season. As to the difference between the 2 sides, we are closer to them than we were on Good Friday, but I think Magic will be too soon. My money would be on a competitive defeat there and a win at home (or wherever Latics give us permission to play).
Charriots Offiah

saint wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:18 am
josie andrews wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:36 pm
NICKYKISS wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:30 pm Injuries, suspensions and losses of form are common place, so to have plenty of options and plenty of versatility is very handy. What we need to do is ensure competition is driven and top class performances are rewarded. If that means a high profile player misses a run of games, then so be it. You look at Custs injury and there’s nothing he can do about that but it shouldn’t be easy for him to get back in and he may have to bide his time. You then get a player who comes back in eventually and is absolutely desperate to do well.

The options we have are absolutely outstanding. It’s building nicely towards that magic fixture in 2 weeks. Saints will come at us at 100mph after the semi but I still think the games bigger for us. To beat them in a one off game is great but to do them back to back would really lay a marker down and it could be a huge turning point in the rivalry between us.
It would really put a dent in their confidence IMO when we beat them at Magic 😂
Bang on !

It is going to be an important game to see where we are both at !

We need to win one of our next two (Cats / Hudds , and we need to beat you to really secure the league leaders but more than that , we need to put a marker down after the semi !

From what I have seen this year only you and Hudds have improved , we are not as affective as we were last year in attack ,Cats regressed and the rest are what you would expect .

The table don’t lie but , I think cats are still
Our closest rival , they have quality and the resources to beat us and you on their day ! I am more than confident that at the moment we would beat you 4 out of 5 times .

I am concerned however with our issues in our spine . Hopoate has only managed 80mins this season so I see Bennison being our full back . A quality looking player but young and inexperienced .

Our halves have had plenty of time to bed in and get organised . I’m more than confident with Welsby and Lomax .

Magic is gonna be a big game for both , one that neither want to lose for a multitude of reasons . If nothing else , it’s great to see this level of rivalry back !

I’m still going to stick to my previous assumption that all things being equal , we are 20 points better than you , saints by 20 !

( looking forward to this one already)
Were you the Saints fan, on the other forum, who gave Wigan 20 start before the semi-final?Or are there two of you who will not put their money where their mouth is?
Wandering Warrior

medlocke wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:04 pm

Oh look it's the bitter little anti Brexit crybaby man back for some more shit stirring :lol:
Be the first, tell me how have you gained with Brexit?
Can you afford to get to games now?🤣
Wandering Warrior

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:26 pm I don’t find Saint that annoying - I don’t agree with a lot of what he writes but he came on here and congratulated us after we beat them in their biggest game of the season. As to the difference between the 2 sides, we are closer to them than we were on Good Friday, but I think Magic will be too soon. My money would be on a competitive defeat there and a win at home (or wherever Latics give us permission to play).
See my previous comments. A troll likes to be fed and his/her comments reflect that!
Last edited by Wandering Warrior on Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charriots Offiah

Wandering Warrior wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:14 pm
medlocke wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:04 pm

Be the first, tell me how have you gained with Brexit?
Can you afford to get to games now?🤣
The Covid fiasco is a bigger problem!