Briers leaves for Brisbane end of this season

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Briers leaves for Brisbane end of this season

Post by Mike »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:43 pm I dare say brisbane wernt interested in Lee prior to him coming to wigan…….. i reckon they have taken notice of thr difference he has made at wigan and pounced on him……. I must admit ive watched brisbane a lot this season and at times there attack can be a bit clonky( a bit like ours last season)……. Hope we get another outside replacement for Lee lined up….. i think matty might struggle without one
I thought he had a deal to go before he came to us, but couldn't due to covid regs? Someone said that if I remember right.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Re: Briers leaves for Brisbane end of this season

Post by Firestarter »

Mike wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:33 pm
Firestarter wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:43 pm I dare say brisbane wernt interested in Lee prior to him coming to wigan…….. i reckon they have taken notice of thr difference he has made at wigan and pounced on him……. I must admit ive watched brisbane a lot this season and at times there attack can be a bit clonky( a bit like ours last season)……. Hope we get another outside replacement for Lee lined up….. i think matty might struggle without one
I thought he had a deal to go before he came to us, but couldn't due to covid regs? Someone said that if I remember right.
Oh right i didnt know that
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE