Wigan Squad for Wakefield

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
eaststandspy

Re: Wigan Squad for Wakefield

Post by eaststandspy »

Only watched the game this afternoon, I would have to say the best team won. Wigan were way off and for me it was hard to pick anyone who played above 4/10 but Mago was useful when he was on the field, the pick of the bunch for effort was the much maligned Olli P in my opinion.
Wigan are a very good home team 10 wins from 10 and we get great pleasure watching them, but we are a bang average away team 6 wins 6 losses not the stuff of champions, but overall we are getting there.
The Wakefield tactics were excruciating to watch, so much time wasting for one reason or another, I'm sure I had two birthdays whilst waiting for full time.
This needs clamping down on, thank god it wasn't on TV, people would have been turning off in their droves and the tv companies would be questioning their involvement in RL. Get it sorted.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Wigan Squad for Wakefield

Post by Mike »

Away form seems to be the problem. At least we could get to the final (I think?) playing at home, and our records in finals this year is 100%!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐