Is Cade Cust Wigan quality or is solid good enough ???

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
CheshireWarrior

Re: Is Cade Cust Wigan quality or is solid good enough ???

Post by CheshireWarrior »

fozzieskem wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:18 pm I still feel Cust isn't fully fit he does t seem to have the same range of movement in his elbow but that's just me
I haven't seen today's game (in work). I agree though, I also don't think he's fully fit!

Think last week was the only spell I've seen him at 9 and thought he looked very promising.
Bobby-WRL

Post by Bobby-WRL »

Don’t forget we have Brodie Croft more or less done before we learned of George W impending return to the UK.
That being said I think we have a decent player in Cust.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

ddtftf wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:29 pm We are far from a quality team we make the same mistakes over and over again giving away penalties and loosing possession all the time & i love Wigan RL but it frustrates me we never learn. A middle table NRL team would murder us with this team & we need a quick hooker from back of the ruck or is it only me who can see this .
I don’t where you’ve been ddtftf but many of us have been saying we need a better hooker
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Barney841 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:24 pm
ddtftf wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:29 pm We are far from a quality team we make the same mistakes over and over again giving away penalties and loosing possession all the time & i love Wigan RL but it frustrates me we never learn. A middle table NRL team would murder us with this team & we need a quick hooker from back of the ruck or is it only me who can see this .
I don’t where you’ve been ddtftf but many of us have been saying we need a better hooker
only a month ago O'Neil was the answer to the "Powell Problem"

We are not half a two faced bunch of fans when we are not winning every game.
Remember kids unless everything you say about Wigan is negative you're not a true "Fan"
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:38 pm

And not only that, Cooper was the answer to the "Forward Problem"! :lol:
pedro

Post by pedro »

i dont remember anyone saying that, in fact after his first game people were saying his defence wasnt upto it.....
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

All I think was said was that O’Neil needs more of a chance as he offers something different to Powell. Not that he’s the answer
bertina

Post by bertina »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:41 pm Absolutely wigan quality however I think he’s much more a 9 than he is a 6/7
I agree 100%
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

Give him time !!!
Next season injury free he will be a blinder 👍
pedro

Post by pedro »

more wigan quality than bibby, his defence is woeful