Think about this now....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan Watcher

Re: Think about this now....

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Maybe just Maybe that many players are finding it a little to easy under Peets regime.

Maybe just maybe a harder approach is needed?

Our forward definitely need a kick up the backside

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:55 am
josie andrews wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:09 pm We lost on Sunday badly, so the players have the day off on Monday or little training. There is no training as such the day before a game. They finish around 2.30ish daily. Unless some want to do extras.

I remember when Madge came he had them training harder & longer & also had an alcohol ban leading into the playoffs. We won our first GF since 1998!
Many do extras. For example, Smith was practicing his kicking with Briers well into the evening the day before the Wire game.
I did say that!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Bob the Builder wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:15 pm
Wandering Warrior wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:12 pm
Bob the Builder wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:16 pm And we are fighting to secure 2nd place. With the best attacking stats in Super League. Yes, they were going to come after us, but we should have been ready for it, and expecting it 🙄 Inconsistency will not win us the Grand Final (assuming we get there).
[/quote.

First builder I've come across that uses despair as bricks!
Your comments have been noted and thrown in the skip!!
[/quote. ].
A fans forum is a medium to post random individual points of view. You may agree or disagree with some and you have a perogative to respond accordingly. But using sarcasm and derogatory comments to make your point, in my opinion is not clever and is totally unacceptable
Soz, I've taken 100 lines, "Don't forget there's loads of folk that need SOH transplants these days!"
Last edited by Wandering Warrior on Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:46 am
josie andrews wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:09 pm We lost on Sunday badly, so the players have the day off on Monday or little training. There is no training as such the day before a game. They finish around 2.30ish daily. Unless some want to do extras.

I remember when Madge came he had them training harder & longer & also had an alcohol ban leading into the playoffs. We won our first GF since 1998!
Many do extras. For example, Smith was practicing his kicking with Briers well into the evening the day before the Wire game.
I did say that!
I know Josie, I was just reinforcing what you said by giving an example.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:21 pm
josie andrews wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:46 am

I did say that!
I know Josie, I was just reinforcing what you said by giving an example.
😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan