Toulouse Game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Toulouse Game

Post by moto748 »

Anyway, a solid team performance, Bevan pretty golden again, and we move on with an improved points difference in the bag, and a few more cracking tries.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:49 am Anyway, a solid team performance, Bevan pretty golden again, and we move on with an improved points difference in the bag, and a few more cracking tries.
For me though while,solid as you say Wigan needed a sterner test given what’s coming next week.
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

Wandering Warrior wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:38 pm
medlocke wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:08 pm What's the crack, who has scored, Sky's done away with the scorers on their site
Powell's had a shocker tonight, so nothing new there then?🤔
Oops, soz, that was a month ago before he got hurt and all the games before in his playing career.
Personally I think he's been missed and Wigan will never have a running hooker as long as Radders has an orifice in his botty.
Have you been Ont glue ?
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

I thought Partington played well last night and Harry Smiths kicking was good for 8 out of 9 conversions.

One thing that did concern me was the number of short kick offs Toulouse recovered.