Attendance

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Blaze Meister

Attendance

Post by Blaze Meister »

Why are The Warriors blatantly lying about attendances at the DW...? 🤔

12,000 supposedly there tonight, yet in play Video & photographic evidence suggest an attendance much lower (Having seen the video & the pics myself, I would say 8,000 was probably nearer the mark).
Caboosegg

Re: Attendance

Post by Caboosegg »

I imagine the Same reason Latics do.

They automatically include season ticket holders
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

5 of us season ticket holders couldn't be there last night because of the current transport problems . We were probably counted in the announced crowd total

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Yea no way was the quoted figure in there but I’ve always thought they include season ticket holders there or not.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Blaze Meister wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:00 am Why are The Warriors blatantly lying about attendances at the DW...? 🤔

12,000 supposedly there tonight, yet in play Video & photographic evidence suggest an attendance much lower (Having seen the video & the pics myself, I would say 8,000 was probably nearer the mark).
Think it's just to wind up chip on the shoulder tic's fans. Works every time 😄
Flash

Post by Flash »

More interestingly, on a scale of 1-10, how sad do you have to be to post on a board for a sport you don't even follow?
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Flash wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:23 am More interestingly, on a scale of 1-10, how sad do you have to be to post on a board for a sport you don't even follow?
Happen because they don't take any notice of him on there forum. And we massage his little ego. I have no problem with any tics fans posting but this just tastes of strong lemons.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:50 am
Flash wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:23 am More interestingly, on a scale of 1-10, how sad do you have to be to post on a board for a sport you don't even follow?
Happen because they don't take any notice of him on there forum. And we massage his little ego. I have no problem with any tics fans posting but this just tastes of strong lemons.
Just another point would we not be false accounting if we didn't count the actual number that has paid. Maybe we should ask wires accountant on that. 😄
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

I was more bothered that they stopped serving in the west stand with half hour left to go.
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Blaze Meister wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:00 am Why are The Warriors blatantly lying about attendances at the DW...? 🤔

You’re not the same athletic fan that goes by blazemeister on twitter are u ? Seriously need to start going outside more pal. Strange human