Faz

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Charriots Offiah

Faz

Post by Charriots Offiah »

25 tackles, 13 runs and 138m against Toulouse after a two week injury absence. How does he do it?

Faz, in my view, is one of our greats.
MrAlex

Re: Faz

Post by MrAlex »

Because he's a Farrell...they tend to be good. :lol:
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

He's a legend
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Wigan through and through pity more players are the same
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

pearsy wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:49 am Wigan through and through pity more players are the same
👏🏼👏🏼
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I think hes been outstanding all his career….. an even better servant than lockers
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

I think he needs to have a word with Bateman about the lines he's running. I was low down in the east stand on Friday, and you can see Faz looking for the gap when he sets off. Then you watch Bateman and he just runs at the defender and tries to shrug him off.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

First Try Tickle wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:21 pm I think he needs to have a word with Bateman about the lines he's running. I was low down in the east stand on Friday, and you can see Faz looking for the gap when he sets off. Then you watch Bateman and he just runs at the defender and tries to shrug him off.
They're two very different types of second rows though. Faz always looks to come back on the inside arc which I'm guessing can be frustrating as hell for the winger and centre outside him sometimes. Early in his career he was pretty frustrating to watch at times because he would seemingly never pass the ball. He's become very good at hitting good lines at speed now though and his engine is outstanding.