Injury update

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Injury update

Post by josie andrews »

In partnership with Blindspot Global, we bring you the latest injury news from Robin Park Arena.

Matt Peet gives an update on Tommy Leuluai, Ethan Havard and Sam Powell.

Peet: “Sam Powell is going for an important x-ray this week so we should get some intel there as well.”

Matt Peet has provided an injury update as Wigan prepare for the final three games of the regular season.

John Bateman and Liam Farrell returned from injury against Toulouse on Friday night, as Peet confirmed that he had no new injury concerns. The Warriors Head Coach also confirmed that Morgan Smithies will be back in after a minor calf strain picked up in the warm-up against Wakefield Trinity.

Updating on Thomas Leuluai, Ethan Havard and Sam Powell, Peet added: “Sam Powell has an important x-ray on Thursday so we’ll know where his foot is upto in the healing process. Tommy will be either Hull KR or Catalans, and Ethan the same.”

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/08/ ... update-40/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
widdenoldboy

Re: Injury update

Post by widdenoldboy »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:54 pm In partnership with Blindspot Global, we bring you the latest injury news from Robin Park Arena.

Matt Peet gives an update on Tommy Leuluai, Ethan Havard and Sam Powell.

Peet: “Sam Powell is going for an important x-ray this week so we should get some intel there as well.”

Matt Peet has provided an injury update as Wigan prepare for the final three games of the regular season.

John Bateman and Liam Farrell returned from injury against Toulouse on Friday night, as Peet confirmed that he had no new injury concerns. The Warriors Head Coach also confirmed that Morgan Smithies will be back in after a minor calf strain picked up in the warm-up against Wakefield Trinity.

Updating on Thomas Leuluai, Ethan Havard and Sam Powell, Peet added: “Sam Powell has an important x-ray on Thursday so we’ll know where his foot is upto in the healing process. Tommy will be either Hull KR or Catalans, and Ethan the same.”

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/08/ ... update-40/
Thanks Josie, I'm assuming Powell's X-Ray is today? Ah, Apologies, the article does say today.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Be great to have Tommy and Ethan back. Hopefully firing on all cylinders. Both strengthen our best 17, in my opinion.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:59 am Be great to have Tommy and Ethan back. Hopefully firing on all cylinders. Both strengthen our best 17, in my opinion.
I'm with you EW.