Faz

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Charriots Offiah

Faz

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Is his season over? I hope not!
josie andrews

Re: Faz

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:10 am Is his season over? I hope not!
He’s having a scan today I think it is. Don’t put the mockers on the guy please!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Liam Farrell discusses the injury that forced him off against St Helens

Liam Farrell was forced off injured before the hour mark in Wigan Warriors’ victory over St Helens.

Matty Peet’s side secured second place in the Super League table with the 30-10 win at the DW Stadium.

A downside will be the injury to Farrell, with the captain limping from the field of play.

He told Sky after the match: “It doesn’t feel too good at the moment, I’ll be honest. We’ll get some scans over the weekend and see where we are.”

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fw ... ns-3821694
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

Looked like medial ligament from where the ice was on his knee,no quick fix unfortunately, fingers crossed for him he deserves another GF.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:20 am
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:10 am Is his season over? I hope not!
He’s having a scan today I think it is. Don’t put the mockers on the guy please!!
I'm not Josie but it didn't look good to me, he has a problem with lateral movement and that is not a quick fix. Faz missing would be a massive blow to our chances of winning the GF, fingers crossed somebody can work some magic.