Cooper

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

Cooper

Post by ddtftf »

Any Warrington fans watching him play last night will be livid they let him go he was a driving force in the forwards last nigh & getting better every game
fozzieskem

Re: Cooper

Post by fozzieskem »

Yup fine signing as yiu say getting better each game and can stay out long minutes too
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Il hold my hands up, I was very sceptical indeed! Cooper has demonstrated a great attitude and work ethic!
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Back to his nrl form imo
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Great effort from Mike last night, he's improved our pack and must have enjoyed playing in the biggest Derby.
I'd be interested to see the metres gained figures for the pack because although they all defended like demons we were really struggling to make yards in the second half. I think we need Havard back if we play them again in the final.
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

His best game for us so far ,quality.
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

Didn’t coops provide the pass out of the tackle which led to the field try
wigans turning blue- my arse

Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Yes he did.
Offload to O'Neil, short, sharp run and great pass to Smith who broke through and passed to Field.

A top class signing.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

southportcdm wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:36 pm Great effort from Mike last night, he's improved our pack and must have enjoyed playing in the biggest Derby.
I'd be interested to see the metres gained figures for the pack because although they all defended like demons we were really struggling to make yards in the second half. I think we need Havard back if we play them again in the final.
Singleton 9 carries 42m, mago 5 carries 27m, cooper 10 carries 61m, smithies 13 carries 68m, Ellis 10 carries 54m, Byrne 7 carries 30m. Think smithies has really kicked on and is turning into a real good player. Cooper has been quality also. Room for improvement for a few of our props though for sure.
WiganPom

Post by WiganPom »

Signing Cooper has been like signing two new players as Singleton has been outstanding too since he signed. Does anyone have the stats for St Helens props metres gained as Walmsley, Lees and Paasi didn’t do any real damage to us?