Bevan French Interview

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Brennox7

Bevan French Interview

Post by Brennox7 »

Hi folks,

A few people on twitter saying a french interview all but confirmed him leaving? Cant find any video anywhere online. I was at the game so didn't see it.

Anything in it or?
Cheers, Bill
lucky 13

Re: Bevan French Interview

Post by lucky 13 »

Seen the one with Wells at the touch screen which I'm thinking it's about.
Seen comments to the fact it confirmed him leaving but I didn't see much different to previous. Loves us and enjoys playing here seems the money side of things is also no issue. The but is his family. Looked to me as he was saying we are working on it and that "if" we can sort something re that he's pretty happy to stay. Many read it that he was saying he was leaving because of family, which I guess if some satisfactory arrangements can't be made will be the case. Says he's not signed anything anywhere.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Spot on, I read it as "if I can get my family sorted here, then I'll stay"........so that may/may not happen and he may/may not stay?
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Brennox7 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:12 pm Hi folks,

A few people on twitter saying a french interview all but confirmed him leaving? Cant find any video anywhere online. I was at the game so didn't see it.

Anything in it or?
Cheers, Bill
All I can say it could have been interpreted to mean anything. My reading is he wants to stay and will stay if he can sort family situation out. Personally from day one i said he will stay and stick by that.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

We will be doing what we can I'm 100% on that no stone will be left unturned. He's worshiped here I think he knows it and so do his family to confirm it if he doesn't. I even think his family felt that fondness in their direction while they was here, Bevan even said they loved it when they was over. If he does go it will be for the right reasons, it speaks volumes for his character.
I will be made up if he stays he could easily be standing side by side with some of our very best given a few more seasons. If he goes it's with the most entertaining highlight reel in our colours and with my very best wishes and fond memories.
Last edited by lucky 13 on Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

Nice one! Quality player french no doubt and hope he stays, however it'll be interesting to see how he goes again in the NRL as its changed a lot over the years (size and strength seems to be key) wingers are 15 stone plus! Same with field as well! I think these pair have found their place in SL with Wigan. Wouldn't begrudge them having a pop though! Hastings is going well!