Squad for Monday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
southportcdm

Re: Squad for Monday

Post by southportcdm »

Not worried about the result today. Hope to see some promising signs from the younger players together with no injuries for those first teamers that do play. Hoping to see Tommy, Powell and Havard on Friday. Any updates from those in the know?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Ollie Partington captain for today

Squad:

https://twitter.com/wiganwarriorsrl/sta ... xxxclCdwiA
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

8-0, could be a long afternoon.

Should've played Shorrocks at half-back :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

southportcdm wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:06 pm Not worried about the result today. Hope to see some promising signs from the younger players together with no injuries for those first teamers that do play. Hoping to see Tommy, Powell and Havard on Friday. Any updates from those in the know?
Havard is playing today.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Good news that Ethan is back. Seems to have started the game well and is making good yards.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Nice to see the lads taking a tonking, Good to see all that momentum and intensity from Friday thrown out of the window, It does make wonder how these super fit athletes struggle to play these type of fixtures when fag smoking semi pro pit workers would play them with no problem, It is ok though, Super Hooker will be back soon to tackle all comers :D
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:03 pm Nice to see the lads taking a tonking, Good to see all that momentum and intensity from Friday thrown out of the window, It does make wonder how these super fit athletes struggle to play these type of fixtures when fag smoking semi pro pit workers would play them with no problem, It is ok though, Super Hooker will be back soon to tackle all comers :D
I thought you was doing really well then meds…… then you spoiled it turning your attension to poor sam
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

😉
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kendal is only reffing one side today!! And it’s not HKR 😤
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:16 pm
medlocke wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:03 pm Nice to see the lads taking a tonking, Good to see all that momentum and intensity from Friday thrown out of the window, It does make wonder how these super fit athletes struggle to play these type of fixtures when fag smoking semi pro pit workers would play them with no problem, It is ok though, Super Hooker will be back soon to tackle all comers :D
I thought you was doing really well then meds…… then you spoiled it turning your attension to poor sam
It's just a little stumble, back to good behaviour now I've had a Snickers :D