MAN OF STEEL

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

MAN OF STEEL

Post by Firestarter »

Im feeling very confident now that jai will be MOS…… Especially after hes finished above lolohea in the dream team…. Thoroughly deserved as well if he does get it……. Peety should easily win coach if the year and welsby young player…… ide give the player of the year to brodie croft who has been outstanding
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Re: MAN OF STEEL

Post by josie andrews »

Welsby got young player last season.

I’d go for Harry Smith 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wigan_ITK

Post by Wigan_ITK »

Welsby got young player last season.

I’d go for Harry Smith 😊
Harry is ineligible for SL YPOS as you had to be 21 or under at the start of the season and he had already turned 22 which he is a real shame as he does deserve it.

Lewis Murphy has been a standout performer for Wakefield so he could be in with a shout.
Last edited by Wigan_ITK on Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Really wouldn't shock me if Lolohea was Man Of Steel based on the way the voting takes place, Field can beat him to the Dream Team because he has been better overall this season but that's not how the voting works sadly, there's also more players in that Wigan side that could of taken Man of Steel points away from Field in certain games. where as Lolohea has been the stand out most weeks in the Huddersfield side.

I think Brody Croft will come close too.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:47 am Welsby got young player last season.

I’d go for Harry Smith 😊
I would agree with you on that Josie,he really should be in Wane's squad for the World Cup,I love being proved wrong and I honestly thought you g Harry had stalled while Lam was here but all that talent he showed in his academy days has finally shown itself in the first team and its great to see,mind I feel a mention must go to Cust as his partner in the halves for most of the season,a player who for me plays for the team and not his self and I wonder how much impact Lee Briers has had on young Smith?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:26 am Really wouldn't shock me if Lolohea was Man Of Steel based on the way the voting takes place, Field can beat him to the Dream Team because he has been better overall this season but that's not how the voting works sadly, there's also more players in that Wigan side that could of taken Man of Steel points away from Field in certain games. where as Lolohea has been the stand out most weeks in the Huddersfield side.

I feel Croft will edge it he's been excellent all season long
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Welsby will win it he's the best player in SL
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:22 am Welsby will win it he's the best player in SL
I hope you’re being sarcastic!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

It's a good job the muppets on sky have nothing to do with the man of steel it would be nailed on Welsby
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:39 am
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:26 am Really wouldn't shock me if Lolohea was Man Of Steel based on the way the voting takes place, Field can beat him to the Dream Team because he has been better overall this season but that's not how the voting works sadly, there's also more players in that Wigan side that could of taken Man of Steel points away from Field in certain games. where as Lolohea has been the stand out most weeks in the Huddersfield side.

I feel Croft will edge it he's been excellent all season long
Not against Wigan, I remember. He just disappeared in the second half. He is, however, a decent player, just maybe not top class.