Grand Final

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bob the Builder

Grand Final

Post by Bob the Builder »

I hate being presumptive. And I hope I've not put the kiss of death on tonight. But does anyone know if or when the Wigan club are issuing ticket sale details for Old Trafford. At some point previously the club gives details "if we get there" etc.
josie andrews

Re: Grand Final

Post by josie andrews »

Bob the Builder wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:46 am I hate being presumptive. And I hope I've not put the kiss of death on tonight. But does anyone know if or when the Wigan club are issuing ticket sale details for Old Trafford. At some point previously the club gives details "if we get there" etc.
It would be after the game they announce it usually they’re on sale online then Saturday morning
I just hope we are in the same end we have been in previously 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Got to say normally we go to the grand final but one thing and another we didn't bother this year getting our tickets ahead of time still..no not saying it,far too nervous about tonight
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Read somewhere that winners of tonight's game are in the East Stand . Hope so as I have 3 tickets for the East stand

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:40 pm Read somewhere that winners of tonight's game are in the East Stand . Hope so as I have 3 tickets for the East stand

EW
Bloody hell hope not that’s the Stratford End. We’ve always gone in the West Stand where Sir Matt Busby is at the front.
Don’t like changing stands for finals!!
Bad luck for me ☹️
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

East Stand is where the Superstore is and the statue of Best Law and Charlton is . Same stand where we have been in recent years

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8& ... 1wbZ6aWOQM

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I’ll be there no matter who’s playing.
Avoid the M6 if you can junction 28-34( I think) road closures due to roadworks, up to 6 hour tail backs!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:44 pm East Stand is where the Superstore is and the statue of Best Law and Charlton is . Same stand where we have been in recent years

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8& ... 1wbZ6aWOQM

EW
Yeah thank you, just looked at my old tickets 😳
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Give you a fiver for your ticket, Josie! :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:03 pm Give you a fiver for your ticket, Josie! :D
😂😂

I only put a provisional order in 😂😂