French Stays

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
morley pie eater

Re: French Stays

Post by morley pie eater »

Up with King Bill as the best signings in my lifetime.

Credit to the culture at the club created by Rads and backed by Peet and Leneghan. Bevan's family obviously mattered more to him than his career, and rightly so.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

morley pie eater wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:47 pm Up with King Bill as the best signings in my lifetime.

Credit to the culture at the club created by Rads and backed by Peet and Leneghan. Bevan's family obviously mattered more to him than his career, and rightly so.
Hanley for me Morley.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:12 pm Reckon it was these;

https://share.icloud.com/photos/04dTovk ... 86w-6-WZ4w

😂😂
I have no doubt!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
outback wiganer

Post by outback wiganer »

Absolutely fantastic news. After the disappointment of last Friday, this is what we wanted to hear. This seasons top try scorer in Super League as well. He could become a legend of the club. Great work by all involved at the club.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Mike wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:04 pm
josie andrews wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:12 pm Reckon it was these;

https://share.icloud.com/photos/04dTovk ... 86w-6-WZ4w

😂😂
I have no doubt!
Excellent.
Fan4Fifty

Post by Fan4Fifty »

Outstanding news and well done to all at the Warriors, and Bevan, for getting this done. Given that we've added one 'proper' centre to the mix for next season (is two too much to hope for?) then we really do have something to look forward to for 2023.

Thanks too to those posters that have kept us updated and given us hope that this might happen over the last several weeks.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Brilliant news, fantastic retention. Credit to the club. Does anyone know how bad his current injury is?
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Great news all we need now is a centre and a decent 9
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:51 pm
morley pie eater wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:47 pm Up with King Bill as the best signings in my lifetime.

Hanley for me Morley.
Don't want to encourage thread drift but it was Graeme West by a mile.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:51 pm

Hanley for me Morley.
Hanley for me comes behind Brett Kenny,as without Kenny I wouldn’t be a Wigan fan (dad from Rochdale so he was most perturbed when I started supporting Wigan as all golden roads lead to and from the promised land of Rochdale)