Floodlights cost

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: Floodlights cost

Post by Caboosegg »

Floodlight cost or the cost to have the stupid electric advert boards on.

There most be some high output low energy LED bulbs available for floodlights
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:01 pm Floodlight cost or the cost to have the stupid electric advert boards on.

There most be some high output low energy LED bulbs available for floodlights
Exactly! They should charge the company’s they are advertising extra!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Ye but this Talal bloke is mega rich so surely this is nothing to him. bloke still hasn’t paid for the glass windows to be put back in on the south stand that was smashed about 5 month ago. Proper conman 😂😂
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Latics have played 6 weekday fixtures up to now and the season is not half way .
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Dreamteam wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:10 pm Ye but this Talal bloke is mega rich so surely this is nothing to him. bloke still hasn’t paid for the glass windows to be put back in on the south stand that was smashed about 5 month ago. Proper conman 😂😂
What about his blue seats that was pubicly announced way back
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

jaws1 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:12 pm
Dreamteam wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:10 pm Ye but this Talal bloke is mega rich so surely this is nothing to him. bloke still hasn’t paid for the glass windows to be put back in on the south stand that was smashed about 5 month ago. Proper conman 😂😂
What about his blue seats that was pubicly announced way back
Blue seats and a stadium name change. All he’s done is put in a new dodgy tv that freezes and plastered those horrific advertisement boards around the stadium. All while racking up a load of debt and missing paying his players and staff for the third time in 6 months. In Talal we trust !!!
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Love the comments on this thread. I believe the saying is "suck it up"!

The only time I ever saw Latics was a reserve team game when the 1st team were in the Cheshire League. I was staying in Great Acre, Whelley, with a mate of mine. He was in St John's Ambulance and on duty at Springfield Park. Around 1964 at a guess.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike1993

Post by Mike1993 »

I remember reading this thread on their site a while back and laughing at how a genuine concern quickly turned into an opportunity for them to blame something on the rugby again. I remember seeing a thread on there during the summer about the narrow bridge that goes over the canal at the back of the stadium, again they blamed the rugby for the state it is in. Some of them are just insanely bitter and it's hilarious to see.
Big stick

Post by Big stick »

Give us a couple of tins or red and white paint and I’ll sort it out :D
PJC

Post by PJC »

I can’t ever imagine Ian Lenagan, Kris Radlinski ever using such inflammatory language in public. Where’s the supposed harmony between the 2 clubs. ? It needs to be realised how much the rugby club means to the town of Wigan