Squad numbers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Re: Squad numbers

Post by Suzieb »

Just been to the club shop and the assistant told us that they can’t sell you any shirt with a name and number other than your own name what’s going on
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Suzieb wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:01 pm Just been to the club shop and the assistant told us that they can’t sell you any shirt with a name and number other than your own name what’s going on
The squad has not been finalised yet.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Suzieb wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:01 pm Just been to the club shop and the assistant told us that they can’t sell you any shirt with a name and number other than your own name what’s going on
Maybe people have asked for dodgy stuff in the past?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:12 pm
The squad has not been finalised yet.
You were told this in reply to your opening question!

Until the squad numbers are released by the club you will just have to wait for the announcement like the rest of us!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

We're just getting frustrated as we travel up to Scotland next Monday to deliver our grandsons shirt and we feel that he will be disappointed with a blank one
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Suzieb wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:06 pm We're just getting frustrated as we travel up to Scotland next Monday to deliver our grandsons shirt and we feel that he will be disappointed with a blank one
Send it in the post when the squad numbers are released. Surely it would be exciting for the boy to receive it in the post addressed to him?

I was one of the first people to buy the home & away shirts, they are still in the packets waiting for the release.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Can I get one with Kenny 6 on it?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:11 pm Can I get one with Kenny 6 on it?
You can get whatever you want I suppose.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:11 pm Can I get one with Kenny 6 on it?
Can we please have a new Kenny for Christmas?
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Suzieb wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:06 pm We're just getting frustrated as we travel up to Scotland next Monday to deliver our grandsons shirt and we feel that he will be disappointed with a blank one

Unfortunately it seems the club haven't considered when you visit your grandson in Scotland in relation to releasing the squad numbers. Very selfish if you ask me