Squad numbers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Re: Squad numbers

Post by Suzieb »

😄😄😄😄
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:22 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:12 pm
Suzieb wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:01 pm Just been to the club shop and the assistant told us that they can’t sell you any shirt with a name and number other than your own name what’s going on
The squad has not been finalised yet.
You were told this in reply to your opening question!

Until the squad numbers are released by the club you will just have to wait for the announcement like the rest of us!
I think your quite rude at times Josie, he was just asking a question. Your not the only passionate wigan fan out there
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Brennox7 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:04 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:12 pm

The squad has not been finalised yet.

Until the squad numbers are released by the club you will just have to wait for the announcement like the rest of us!
I think your quite rude at times Josie, he was just asking a question. Your not the only passionate wigan fan out there
How am I being rude??

The OP was regarding squad numbers! There was answers given but the question as been asked again.

I even replied earlier that I would try & find out & gave a reply to that.

You should try reading the full thread before making your comment & you will see the earlier replies rather than just picking mine out! Thank you!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:52 pm

How am I being rude??

The OP was regarding squad numbers! There was answers given but the question as been asked again.

You should try reading the full thread before making your comment & you will see the earlier replies rather than just picking mine out! Thank you!!
I completely understand. Doesn’t mean you should speak to people like their in detention. Is this your forum? The person was just a bit frustrated that they can’t get a shirt name and number in time. “You were told this in reply…” your not his mum. Stop trying to be spokesperson for everyone
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Brennox7 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:58 pm
How am I being rude??

I completely understand. Doesn’t mean you should speak to people like their in detention. Is this your forum? The person was just a bit frustrated that they can’t get a shirt name and number in time. “You were told this in reply…” your not his mum. Stop trying to be spokesperson for everyone
Where was this?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
kevbrown1980

Post by kevbrown1980 »

Brennox7 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:58 pm
How am I being rude??

They're and you're, back to detention for you.

I'm with Josie on this, if you know anything about Suzieb then you'll understand Josie's frustration