Squad numbers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Squad numbers

Post by Suzieb »

Does anyone know when the squad numbers are out as my grandson wants the away shirt with French on but this will be his third bevan shirt one with 6 on number 1 on,who knows which will be his next number
josie andrews

Re: Squad numbers

Post by josie andrews »

Suzieb wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:29 pm Does anyone know when the squad numbers are out as my grandson wants the away shirt with French on but this will be his third bevan shirt one with 6 on number 1 on,who knows which will be his next number
Not too sure, shouldn’t be very long now though maybe after this weekend I’ll try & find out!

You should have asked earlier I was down at Robin Park this afternoon!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Cheers
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Suzieb wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:28 amCheers
I have asked but got no confirmation just yet. I’ve bought both shirts now & they are still in the packets.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

When the home shirt was released, the club put in the article that squad numbers would not be released until the first team squad was ‘finalised’. The Bateman and Mago exit rumours, along with that line seems to suggest we could see outs and potentials ins before they’ll release any squad numbers.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

NICKYKISS wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:45 pm When the home shirt was released, the club put in the article that squad numbers would not be released until the first team squad was ‘finalised’. The Bateman and Mago exit rumours, along with that line seems to suggest we could see outs and potentials ins before they’ll release any squad numbers.
Ah right missed that 😳
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

I didn’t notice it myself but somebody mentioned it on one of the forums in terms of what that meant regarding recruitment/retention.
Pieman13

Post by Pieman13 »

You'd think French would get 2, Field 1, Smith 7.
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

It’s about time the club were announcing the squad numbers on a personal note our grandson is waiting for this so that he can have his favourite player on the back and Christmas is nearly upon us anyone know any inside information
The Pearl1

Post by The Pearl1 »

Suzieb wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:24 pm It’s about time the club were announcing the squad numbers on a personal note our grandson is waiting for this so that he can have his favourite player on the back and Christmas is nearly upon us anyone know any inside information
French is 2