Ticket info: Catalans (H)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Ticket info: Catalans (H)

Post by josie andrews »

Tickets for Wigan Warriors’ Round 4 Betfred Super League game against Catalans Dragons on Thursday 9th March (8pm K.O.) are now on general sale.

The Dragons head to the DW Stadium in Round 4.

Ticket prices

Ticket prices for the game are as follows:

South Stand:

Loyal 18 members – from £10 Junior and £24 Adults
General sale – from £12 Junior and £26 Adults
East and West Stands – in line with 2022 season ticket prices, tickets for the East and West Stands are priced the same:

Loyal 18 members – from £20 Junior and £28 Adult
General sale – from £22 Junior and £30 Adult
How to buy

You can buy tickets for both games in either of these three ways:

Buy online by clicking HERE.
Call the DW Stadium Ticket Office on 01942 311111 (open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri).
Visit the DW Stadium Ticket Office in person (open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri).
Car Parks

Card payments are now accepted on all of our car parks, the charges remain the same (£5.00 per car/£10 per minibus/£20 per coach on Car Park 1, and Cars £5.00 on Car Parks 3 & 4).

You can purchase a Season Car Park pass for £40 HERE. Please note that car park passes are not valid for non-Betfred Super League games.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/12/ ... alans-h-2/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Bob the Builder

Re: Ticket info: Catalans (H)

Post by Bob the Builder »

It looks like adult tickets are £30 each in the East stand for 2023. How much were they last year? Wasn't it £26. It seems like only yesterday I was paying £20. Slowly creeping up to match football prices. Not too sure these are family friendly prices. And that is before I get ripped off with the extortionate prices of a pie and a pint. That is of course if you can actually get served without missing most of the match, for which I've paid £30 to listen to the crowd whilst in a horrendous queue being served by kids slower than snails. Roll on next season, eh?
First Try Tickle

Re: Ticket info: Catalans (H)

Post by First Try Tickle »

Bob the Builder wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:34 pm It looks like adult tickets are £30 each in the East stand for 2023. How much were they last year? Wasn't it £26. It seems like only yesterday I was paying £20. Slowly creeping up to match football prices. Not too sure these are family friendly prices. And that is before I get ripped off with the extortionate prices of a pie and a pint. That is of course if you can actually get served without missing most of the match, for which I've paid £30 to listen to the crowd whilst in a horrendous queue being served by kids slower than snails. Roll on next season, eh?
You need to get a season ticket, if you pay monthly it only works out about £30 a month, which is better than £30 a fortnight.

As for the bars, I can only think they must be limited as to how much beer they can sell in a stadium to limit people getting drunk. At £5.50 a pint you would think they would have more bars than seats.