Happy New Year

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Charriots Offiah

Happy New Year

Post by Charriots Offiah »

To all of you.
medlocke

Re: Happy New Year

Post by medlocke »

Merry New Year, Beef Jerky Time
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

medlocke wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:10 am Merry New Year, Beef Jerky Time
:lol:
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Have a splendid 2023 Ladies and Gentlemen! 🥳 🎉 🪅 🎊

Penrith Panthers = WCC Winners!
Wigan RLFC = "Make Mine A Treble"
Wire = Fight off with Leigh and Wakey!
Paul Wellens = The Sack!

Sam Tomkins to rejoin in the halves 2024 😉!

🍾 🥂
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Best wishes to one and all.Also saw this by Tomkins does mean we will see Cust to nine
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Didn't look anything in it it all seems based on a one word answer in twitter. Was just a casual reply to "do you think you could do a job at half at Wigan" he was hardly going to say no but maybe have not answered "yeh" seemed like saying yes I could do job that's all.
Not sure if he's looking to extend at Dragons but it's a nice nudge. His last interview he was saying it was a mistake returning on reflection to Wigan. I do wonder if he spoke to William's after he agreed a return to us. But I'm not really bothered about returning players.
Happy new year may you all be blessed with good health and joy.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

lucky 13 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:38 pm Didn't look anything in it it all seems based on a one word answer in twitter. Was just a casual reply to "do you think you could do a job at half at Wigan" he was hardly going to say no but maybe have not answered "yeh" seemed like saying yes I could do job that's all.
Not sure if he's looking to extend at Dragons but it's a nice nudge. His last interview he was saying it was a mistake returning on reflection to Wigan. I do wonder if he spoke to William's after he agreed a return to us. But I'm not really bothered about returning players.
Happy new year may you all be blessed with good health and joy.
On a podcast he was saying how happy he is in France and how he couldn't imagine moving back to England even after rugby. I see him retiring at Cats

All the best to everyone for 2023