Pre-season party at Robin Park Arena

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Pre-season party at Robin Park Arena

Post by josie andrews »

Music and entertainment pre-season festival at Robin Park Arena.
Exclusive unveiling of the 2023 alternate kit.
First team squad and special guests in attendance.
Wigan Warriors are delighted to announce an evening of music and entertainment at Robin Park Arena on Friday 3rd February, an event that will include the exclusive unveiling of the 2023 Alternate Kit.

There will be a full bar service on offer in the Fan Village, which will look a little bit different for the event.

The Club shop will also be open for supporters to be the first to get their hands on the new alternate kit and training range. The new kit will only be on general sale online and in store from Saturday 4th February at 10am.

The first team squad will be in attendance and there will be a few surprises and special guests on the night, and we will also unveil details of our 2023 charity partner.

Wigan Warriors Executive Director Kris Radlinski said: “We’re really looking forward to connecting with our supporters and friends once again ahead of the 2023 season.

“This event comes just two days before the team run out at the DW Stadium for the final friendly before the season opener at Hull KR and is great opportunity for the team and supporters to get together before we begin our 2023 journey together.”

Tickets for the event are available at wwrl.net/party priced at £10. Delivery or Collection of tickets available, all collections must be made by Thursday 2nd February. (No concessions. U18s must be accompanied by an adult)

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2023/01/ ... ark-arena/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
CheshireWarrior

Re: Pre-season party at Robin Park Arena

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Seen someone has posted on their personal twitter that the alternative kit ahead of this season will be green. Anyone seen it?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:01 pm Seen someone has posted on their personal twitter that the alternative kit ahead of this season will be green. Anyone seen it?
Yes I’ve been told the same but, it’s a similar colour to the coloured area in the link.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

I don't think you have to be Sherlock Holmes to work it out ;) :lol:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

No straw damn us wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:56 pm I don't think you have to be Sherlock Holmes to work it out ;) :lol:
I wonder if this is this the big news :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:48 pm
No straw damn us wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:56 pm I don't think you have to be Sherlock Holmes to work it out ;) :lol:
What? The new big news?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:56 pm
medlocke wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:48 pm
What? The new big news?
The new big news that will not only be good for Wigan but the rest of the game, :D
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

The big news was that danson has invested in the club according to the bloke who said there was big news 😂😂. He backtracked and made up some rubbish to cover himself