Rocky

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lucky 13

Rocky

Post by lucky 13 »

Signed good cover.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Rocky

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Don't think he will be picking and choosing what position he wants to play this time . Good cover signing if he's cheap enough

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

I feel like this is some small news announced before potentially announcing the big news at todays media day, just a thought, no inside info.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

And so it continues :(

“Ryan is recovering from a long-term ACL injury but our experienced medical team have performed stringent medicals to ensure that he is where he needs to be. Plans have been put in place to guide him through the final two months of rehabilitation.”

Are these the same Doctors that deemed George Burgess fit enough to sign?
Shevvylad

Post by Shevvylad »

What a ridiculous situation...is this the level of ambition we are really holding ? Hampshire is an over rated never
-really -was, waiting to become a has-been. His ego will have a devastating effect on the younger lads coming into the first team squad this season, and he simply isn't good enough (despite his opinion of himself) to justify any portion of the salary cap. Will the club ever learn about return signings ??
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

I can't spake!
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

A bonkers signing. Just when you think the club moving in right player signing direction they come up with bringing in yet another past player. Even worse is that he is a constant injury problem. I don't care if he is cheap. Whoever's coming up with all these returns is doing more harm than good to the culture of the club. Whose next charnley.
Shevvylad

Post by Shevvylad »

I hear that Doc Murray has bought a house in Lower Ince.......
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

On the assumption he wont be on anywhere near a big wage i think this is a decent bit of business

Rocky will not be a starter but as a back up he's a seasoned superleague player and can provide adequate coverage for 1,2,5,6,7,9 he is also a decent kicker

personally i would like to see one of the younger stars now such as logan or brad go on loan they need game time to develop.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

I bet Logan Astley is delighted with this news, just when he was getting ready for covering the half back position