Ian Lenagan maps out Wigan Warriors’ future ownership landscape after admission

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dreamteam

Re: Ian Lenagan maps out Wigan Warriors’ future ownership landscape after admission

Post by Dreamteam »

Announced on the interview with Kris and ian on media day ( on Wigan tv ) we’re up 10% on season ticket sales from last year. The highest we’ve had for over 5 years
Caboosegg

Re: Ian Lenagan maps out Wigan Warriors’ future ownership landscape after admission

Post by Caboosegg »

Dreamteam wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:52 pm Announced on the interview with Kris and ian on media day ( on Wigan tv ) we’re up 10% on season ticket sales from last year. The highest we’ve had for over 5 years
Good promotion or fickle fans?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Caboosegg wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:04 am
Dreamteam wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:52 pm Announced on the interview with Kris and ian on media day ( on Wigan tv ) we’re up 10% on season ticket sales from last year. The highest we’ve had for over 5 years

Does it matter I can see this as only positive
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Caboosegg wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:04 am
Bit of both I reckon. The shirt sales would be the most interesting. People didn’t even think field was gonna be here this time last year, imagine the kids who have got field and French on their shirts
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

I think we have sold about 7,500. It would be nice to see that figure rise over the next couple of weeks.
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:38 pm
I think we have sold about 7,500. It would be nice to see that figure rise over the next couple of weeks.
Believe we have sold between 7500 and 7800 yes. Still a lot of work to do to get people back. Lam put us behind for a few years on himself
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Dreamteam wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:54 pm
Believe we have sold between 7500 and 7800 yes. Still a lot of work to do to get people back. Lam put us behind for a few years on himself
I agree in regards to Lam,to me a distance was put between the club and fans made worse by the pandemic but I fear now there's a genuine crisis going on in regards to thr cost of everything no matter how good the product on the field is trying to find season ticket mo ey is going to be much harder this time round,I'd be happy with those figures if anywhere near correct and hope that once this all eases thkse that can't afford to buy a ST now do so when it aĺows them to do so.
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:07 pm
Dreamteam wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:54 pm

I agree in regards to Lam,to me a distance was put between the club and fans made worse by the pandemic but I fear now there's a genuine crisis going on in regards to thr cost of everything no matter how good the product on the field is trying to find season ticket mo ey is going to be much harder this time round,I'd be happy with those figures if anywhere near correct and hope that once this all eases thkse that can't afford to buy a ST now do so when it aĺows them to do so.
Agree with all that
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

https://twitter.com/WiganWarriorsCF/sta ... NBqPQ&s=19
No details as of yet but any ideas says coming soon community stand?
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

lucky 13 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:45 pm https://twitter.com/WiganWarriorsCF/sta ... NBqPQ&s=19
No details as of yet but any ideas says coming soon community stand?
A section of the North Stand apparently!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan