Silva out on loan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
widdenoldboy

Silva out on loan

Post by widdenoldboy »

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2023/02/ ... s-on-loan/

Ramon Silva joins Broncos on loan
3 February 2023

Ramon Silva has joined London Broncos on a one-month loan
Silva joined Wigan from the Broncos a year ago
He played eight times for Wigan’s Reserves in 2021

Wigan Warriors confirm that Ramon Silva has joined London Broncos on a one-month loan and is eligible for the Broncos’ Betfred Championship fixtures against Batley, Whitehaven, Halifax and Sheffield.

The 21-year-old joined Wigan from London Broncos in November 2021 and played eight times for Wigan Warriors Reserves, as well as a number of other loan appearances, including spells at Widnes and North wales Crusaders.

Transition Coach John Duffy said: “It’s a great opportunity to continue his development in a good environment. It’s also good for Ramon to be around his family back in London for a few weeks.”

Silva said: “I’m grateful for this opportunity and look forward to linking back up with the Broncos for the start of the 2023 season.

“Hopefully I can get some good minutes under my belt and help the club make a positive start to the year.”
morley pie eater

Re: Silva out on loan

Post by morley pie eater »

Pity the game against Batley is in London. If it had been at Batley, they'd have got an extra supporter or two.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐